THE INDIE FORUM and THE INDIE AWARDS
Tuesday 29th October 2019. The Soho Hotel, London
After the success of the inaugural Indie Forum, we are delighted to be hosting a second event this autumn. THE INDIE FORUM and THE INDIE AWARDS will be held on Tuesday 29th October 2019 at the glamorous Soho Hotel, London.
Starting from 14.00, THE INDIE FORUM will be an exciting afternoon of inspiring, quick-fire, ‘TED style’ presentations and networking specifically designed for the owners and directors of independent marketing and communications agencies.
From 18.00 we will celebrate the best work from the world’s leading independent agencies at the THE INDIE AWARDS in the hotel’s fabulous screening room.
We’ll announce speakers soon.
THE INDIE FORUM Spring 2019
Tuesday 18th June, LBB Beach, Plage Croisette Beach, Cannes
This year, in association with LBB, thenetworkone hosted the first Indie Forum: two panel discussions with agency leaders and influential figures from the creative industry, alongside our annual drinks party.
The Indie Forum was challenging, provocative, inspiring and occasionally unpredictable. A place for a new generation of creative leaders to talk openly and express thinking and ideas that may be a little less scripted and “corporate,” than what you hear elsewhere.
From 15.00 to 15.30: “The Indie Creative Showcase”
A discussion with leaders of some of the world’s most interesting and original independent creative agencies about creativity- how their agencies develop a culture and way of working that makes great creativity possible.
- Julian Boulding (chair), President, thenetworkone
- Jordan Warren, co-Founder and CEO of TBD in San Francisco
- Sharon Napier, founder of Partners & Napier in New York and a leader of “Project Worldwide” independent agencies group
- Nils Leonard, co-Founder of Uncommon, “the buzziest new entrant to the UK’s agency landscape for quite some time”
From 15.30 to 16.00: “The State of our Industry.”
Some of the most influential figures in the creative agencies world today lead a conversation on where our industry stands today, and where to go next.
- Laura Swinton (chair), Editor in Chief and MD of LBB, UK
- Raj Kamble, CCO and Founder of Famous Innovations, India
- Marla Kaplowitz, CEO of the world’s biggest agencies association, the US 4A’s
- Debbie Vavangas from IBM iX, one of the consultancies most likely to eat the lunch of the traditional agency holding companies.