Tuesday 18th June, LBB Beach, Plage Croisette Beach, Cannes
This year, in association with LBB, thenetworkone hosted the first Indie Forum: two panel discussions with agency leaders and influential figures from the creative industry, alongside our annual drinks party.
The Indie Forum was challenging, provocative, inspiring and occasionally unpredictable. A place for a new generation of creative leaders to talk openly and express thinking and ideas that may be a little less scripted and “corporate,” than what you hear elsewhere.
From 15.00 to 15.30: “The Indie Creative Showcase”
A discussion with leaders of some of the world’s most interesting and original independent creative agencies about creativity- how their agencies develop a culture and way of working that makes great creativity possible.
- Julian Boulding (chair), President, thenetworkone
- Jordan Warren, co-Founder and CEO of TBD in San Francisco
- Sharon Napier, founder of Partners & Napier in New York and a leader of “Project Worldwide” independent agencies group
- Nils Leonard, co-Founder of Uncommon, “the buzziest new entrant to the UK’s agency landscape for quite some time”
From 15.30 to 16.00: “The State of our Industry.”
Some of the most influential figures in the creative agencies world today lead a conversation on where our industry stands today, and where to go next.
- Laura Swinton (chair), Editor in Chief and MD of LBB, UK
- Raj Kamble, CCO and Founder of Famous Innovations, India
- Marla Kaplowitz, CEO of the world’s biggest agencies association, the US 4A’s
- Debbie Vavangas from IBM iX, one of the consultancies most likely to eat the lunch of the traditional agency holding companies.