22nd – 26th June 2020
Come June, most of the marketing and advertising industry gathers in the south of France to celebrate creativity and talk about the latest weird and wonderful trends and technology.
Last year, we held our inaugural Indie Forum in Cannes: two panel discussions with agency leaders and influential figures from the creative industry, alongside our annual drinks party.
The Indie Forum was challenging, provocative, inspiring and occasionally unpredictable. A place for a new generation of creative leaders to talk openly and express thinking and ideas that may be a little less scripted and “corporate,” than what you hear elsewhere.
We won’t be in Cannes this year, but we will still run the Indie Forum- digitally. Each day, we will host an online panel discussion on a range of relevant topics to the industry right now.
- Clare Bates, Content Director at Page & Page, UK
- Praful Akali, Founder and MD at Medulla Communications, India
- Carolyn Morgan, President at PRECISIONeffect, USA
- Helene Blanchette, President, My Jane (USA)
- Katie Dulake, GM Marketing and Communications – Mitsubishi (UK)
- Tony Miller, Marketing Director, Weight Watchers (UK)
- Nontokozo Madonsela, Group CMO, Momentum Metropolitan Holdings, South Africa
- Micol Puzio 米可, Senior Marketing Resources Manager, OPPO (China)