Sponsorship

a unique sponsorship opportunity

The Indie Summit is the only large scale international conference specifically designed for the owners and directors of independent marketing and communications agencies from all communications disciplines.

These agencies – dynamic, entrepreneurial businesses not owned and controlled by the big six holding companies – make up an estimated 40% of the agency sector by value, and far more in number.

For any company providing services to agencies, they represent a major opportunity.

The challenge is, the independent agency sector is fragmented. The time needed to make personal contact with owners and decision makers on a one-to-one basis, is hard for many companies to justify.

The Indie Summit provides a unique platform to reach and engage with over 150 of them. A select number of sponsors will have direct access over two days, to this essential audience.

For all delegates – agency leaders and sponsors – this conference will be ‘invitation only’ and with a minimum of 80% of seats reserved for agency leaders. The other 20% will be allocated to external speakers, sponsors and invited guests.

sponsorship packages

There are three sponsorship packages to choose from.

Each sponsorship package offers unlimited access to this unique and influential audience, via a delegate pass to attend the entire conference program; with additional opportunities to display your company and its activities in refreshment and lunch breaks, and the evening activities.

It also provides significant prestige, visibility and credibility through event signage, acknowledgements, and branding opportunities on-stage, in delegate packs, the conference website, and other marketing, promotion and PR materials.

Name Sponsor GBP£500.00

  • Your brand on printed event materials
  • Your brand on relevant electronic communications
  • Your brand on the event web page
  • Your brand on the stage
  • Your brand on the delegate badges
  • Your brand on event signage
  • A shout-out from the stage at the start and end of each day
Event Sponsor GBP£1,500.00
  • Your brand on printed event materials
  • Your brand on relevant electronic communications
  • Your brand on the event web page
  • Your brand on the stage
  • Your brand on the delegate badges
  • Your brand on event signage
  • A shout-out from the stage at the start and end of each day
  • One delegate ticket to the event
  • Opportunity to record a short 2-minute video for the event web page and to be played at the event from the stage and in the networking area
  • Your own space in the networking area for a display or meeting people
  • One additional delegate ticket to the event charged at a 50% discounted rate

Speaker Sponsor GBP£2,500.00

  • Your brand on printed event materials
  • Your brand on relevant electronic communications
  • Your brand on the event web page
  • Your brand on the stage
  • Your brand on the delegate badges
  • Your brand on event signage
  • A shout-out from the stage at the start and end of each day
  • One delegate ticket to the event
  • Opportunity to record a short 2-minute video for the event web page and to be played at the event from the stage and in the networking area
  • Your own space in the networking area for a display or meeting people
  • One additional delegate ticket to the event charged at a 50% discounted rate
  • Opportunity to present to the audience for 15 minutes on an approved subject

Sponsor’s guide

If you’d like to learn more about sponsoring The Indie Summit in Singapore, please download our Sponsor’s Guide HERE

 

ready to become a sponsor?

If you are interested in becoming a sponsor, please contact paul.squirrell@thenetworkone.com or, complete and submit the following form.

All the terms and conditions of sponsorship can be viewed HERE