thenetworkone provides leading independent agencies around the world with a “network-on-demand” at an affordable price.
Agencies can choose to be either accredited by a Senior Director or Representative of thenetworkone (which carries no charge) or, become a paid member of the world’s largest independent agencies network.
Membership provides an independent agency:
- a global network of best-in-class partners “on-demand” across 109 countries
- an internationally recognised accreditation guarantee by thenetworkone
- a ‘welcome pack and guide’ to making the most of your international network
- the chance to receive new business opportunities from other agencies or clients
- introductions on request to appropriate and well-qualified partners
- where appropriate, your own ‘custom-built network’ of partners in key markets
- regular newsletters, industry commentary and original thenetworkone publications
- invitations to regional workshop and seminars around the world
- the opportunity to participate in the Inter-Agency Staff Exchange Program
- training programs provided for all levels of agency staff by accredited experts
- discounted tickets to The Indie Summit and other third-party events
- guaranteed fast response to requests – the same or next working day
- support from two full-time international co-ordinators based in London
- senior directors on-call for more complex issues and advice
- The cost of annual membership is $3,250 USD or £2,500 GBP or €2,950 Euros.
You can download the full details of membership here.
TERMS OF MEMBERSHIP
Accreditation of any agency by thenetworkone, implying an endorsement of the agency’s quality and capabilities, will be at the discretion of thenetworkone. If we decide to accredit an agency, we will not publicise that accreditation in the public domain without the agency’s agreement.
Accredited agencies may choose to become members of thenetworkone. Included in this is the agencies’ right to publicise their membership of thenetworkone and to use thenetworkone identity and materials in their own literature and presentations, for the duration of their membership.
- to keep thenetworkone informed, if they commission work from, or introduce clients to, agencies recommended by thenetworkone
- to respect thenetworkone’s right to receive commission from agencies in other countries, who we have recommended as local partners.
- to recognise thenetworkone’s ownership of our trademark and associated materials
- only to use thenetworkone logos and graphic materials in accordance with thenetworkone corporate identity guidelines which are supplied to all new members.
Membership may be terminated by either party at three months notice, in the event of a change of ownership or control. Membership may be terminated immediately in case of gross misconduct or bringing the name of the other party into disrepute.
Note that accreditation by the networkone is non-exclusive. We may accredit more than one agency in each country; and accreditation does not prevent the agency from accepting business from other sources or belonging to other international organisations.