with lindsay paterson, coachingconsultants
- WHERE: Online
- FREQUENCY: Series
- DURATION: 90 minutes
- TYPE OF PARTICIPANTS: Single agency
- EXPERIENCE LEVEL OF PARTICIPANTS: Senior & CEO/Owner
- NO. OF PARTICIPANTS: One to one coaching
- PRICE: $ 4500 USD
“When we first met Lindsay, she was Global COO of one of the world’s top Public Affairs networks. We used to think that Public Affairs – often involved with influencing long term government policy changes – was one of the less interesting branches of the Communications Industry.
Lindsay soon convinced us otherwise. Years before diversity became fashionable. She explained that her team weren’t just people from the usual places – newspapers, politicians’ offices, art colleges and fancy agencies. They were just as likely to be jugglers or ballet dancers as well!”
What will you learn
Typical challenges which are addressed in coaching include:
– New strategies and tactics for business growth
– Strategies for handling challenging people or situations
– Strategies for improving work/life balance and managing stress
– Building the confidence and the skills to stop doing and start leading
– Delegating better and having challenging conversations
– Shifting the focus from deliverables to business growth
– Building the confidence to take on and enjoy business development
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
“I had three transformative coaching sessions with Lindsay. Her ability to provide advice that was rooted in a clear understanding of my role, career stage and future ambitions was unparalleled. This meant that despite only speaking to Lindsay over the course of a 3-month period, I was able to take significant steps to reframe my thinking, focus on development areas, and build confidence.
Her experience operating at the top of the industry for many years ensures that all suggestions are practical and achievable within a short space of time. This builds the feeling of momentum required for anyone to make significant changes to their approach to work and career.” CSO, Communications Consultancy
OTHER PROGRAMMES OFFERED BY THIS PROVIDER
For any programs delivered in person, the provider’s travel and other ‘out of pocket’ costs will be additional to the program fee and will be advised by the program provider in advance, depending on time and distances involved. This will not apply to online programs.
INTERESTED IN SIGNING UP?
Email us to find out more: