In a rapidly changing world, thenetworkone provides independent agency Owners and Senior Directors with the opportunity to stay ahead, network, share and learn either in person or, online through regular member workshops, a global conference or, specialist publications.
Our reviews on industry events, thoughts business trends and the comments on the independent agency world.
A selection of standout insights from independent agencies. Click on the covers to read more.
Our plans for 2018
Why not join us this year at one of our events?
- January 25: Entries open for THE INDIE AWARDS
- February 8: IMC Conference, South Africa (networking event)
- March 7-8: China Connect, Paris (third-party event)
- March 9-12: SxSW, Austin, USA (networking event)
- March 10-13: Dubai Lynx, UAE (presentation and networking event)
- March 19-22: Advertising Week Europe, London (third-party event)
- March 23: European Member’s Workshop “Re-ignite your Agency”, UK (workshop)
- March 26: Entries close for THE INDIE AWARDS
- April: The World’s Leading Independent Agencies 2018 published
- April 8-10: 4A’s Accelerate Conference, Miami (third-party event)
- May 17-18: The Indie Summit, UK (conference)
- May 17: THE INDIE AWARDS & Celebration Dinner, UK (dinner and awards)
- June 19: Cannes Independent Agencies Drinks Party, France (networking event)
- September 12-13: DMEXCO, Cologne (third-party event)
- October 2-3: IAA Global Conference, Bucharest (third-party event)
- Late October: Global PR Summit, Miami (presentation and networking event)
We will be announcing more workshops soon.
The World’s Leading Independent Agencies 2018
JUST PUBLISHED. A collection of inspiring essays from 15 of the World’s leading independent agencies.
To download the 2018 publication, please click here.
thenetworkone’s Cannes Review 2017
Every year, Julian Boulding writes a review of the Cannes Lions Festival.
Essays from independent agencies around the world by discipline or geography.
thenetworkone member agencies have the opportunity to attend a series of workshops each year on subjects of interest. In 2017, these have included.
To hear from Francesco Rulli, Founder of Querlo and presenter at “Creativity in the age of A.I”, click here.
To hear from Omaid Hiwaizi, Global Head of Experience Strategy, Blippar and presenter at “Creativity in the age of A.I”, click here.
Keep up to date with all our latest news, events and publications by following us on Facebook and Twitter