- Full payment is due at the time of booking and should be made via Eventbrite’s secure credit card payment facility. No booking is confirmed until payment is received. Prices include Eventbrite’s booking fee are as listed on the Eventbrite booking forms and exclude local taxes except where stated.
- In case you need to pay by any other means, please contact Stephanie Geisler at thenetworkone: email@example.com.
- The cost will include all conference sessions and refreshments.
- Agency delegate bookings may only be made by, or on behalf of Owners and Senior Directors of independent marketing and communications agencies. thenetworkone reserves the right to decline bookings if in our judgment the delegate does not meet these criteria. If any booking is declined, the delegate will be informed individually and a full refund made, within two weeks.
- Speakers are advertised in good faith but thenetworkone cannot guarantee the appearance of any individual speaker. Thenetworkone reserves the right to make alterations to the program content.
- Refunds are at the absolute discretion of thenetworkone and will normally only be offered in the event of the cancellation of the event, due to unavoidable reasons outside our control. In case of cancellation of the event for any reason, thenetworkone’s liability will be limited to the money received by thenetworkone from registered delegates, directly or via Eventbrite. However, a substitute delegate of similar seniority may attend the conference in place of the booked delegate, at no additional cost, subject to written confirmation provided by you and acknowledged by thenetworkone.
- You will receive a paper ticket to download and print. Please bring this with you to the conference, to speed your registration. In case you lose it or have problems printing it, please also bring photo ID for registration. Admission will be by delegate badge only, which you will receive when you register at the conference venue. Badges are valid for the named delegate only and must be worn at all times during the Summit. Thenetworkone reserves the right to refuse admission to any delegate who cannot provide evidence of registration.
The Indie Summit organisers
The Indie Summit is hosted by Thenetworkone Management Ltd, trading as thenetworkone: a world leading organization of independent marketing and communications agencies, working with more than 1,200 accredited agencies, in 116 countries worldwide.
Frequently asked questions
How many people from my agency can attend?
Agencies may register up to three delegates. If you would like to register more, please contact the organisers.
Are substitutes allowed?
If you have registered for the event and are unable to attend, please let us know. We can accept a substitute from your agency, providing he or she is also a senior director of the agency. There is no charge for this.
What is your policy on refunds?
There is no right to a refund except in case of the cancellation of the event. thenetworkone may attempt to re-sell places to delegates who cannot attend, less an administration charge, if there is a waiting list.
Is there an advantage to booking early?
YES. WE RECOMMEND YOU BOOK NOW. Places are limited by the size of the conference theatre and we expect that the event will sell out.