Summer is here! Lock-down restrictions are coming to an end! So, in collaboration with our colleagues at ICCO, we’d like invite all our friends and contacts in the UK (or, those able to get here), to pack your sunglasses and join us for a very special LIVE AND IN PERSON celebration at the Palm Court restaurant on Brighton’s world famous Palace Pier.Please join us and your colleagues from across the industry from 5pm – 7pm on Wednesday 23rd June as we enjoy the sunshine, canapés and a glass or two of Rose at what will be the UK’s closest equivalent to Cannes! Plus, for those who’d like to join us, there will be options for dinner in Brighton afterwards.
How to get YOUR invitation…
If you’d like to join us on the pier in Brighton, please write ASAP saying ‘I would like an invitation to the Palace Pier drinks party’ to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you’d like a “plus one” please tell us.
And then on Thursday 24th June…
The event will be broadcast live from the Malmaison Hotel, Brighton Marina and will focus on ‘earned creativity’ with participants from many leading independent UK and international PR firms, including Engine MHP + Mischief, 3 Monkeys Zeno, Hope & Glory, Tin Man, Frank, WE Communications, Hotwire and Clarity – plus the Chair of the Cannes Lions PR Jury.
Attendance at the live Cannes Condensed event is invitation only, and numbers are extremely limited but, the online broadcast can be seen free of charge.
What you need to know:
How do I get too Brighton and back again?
- Brighton is 58 minutes by fast train from Central London (Victoria, Blackfriars or London Bridge stations). These trains also stop at East Croydon and Gatwick Airport. You can check times and prices here
- Return trains to London run until midnight.
- The Brighton Palace pier is 20 minutes walk (or 5 minutes taxi) from the train station (Direction here)
What happens if it rains?
- It won’t! (We are optimists and this will be mid-Summer.)
- However – The Palm Court restaurant has covered and open air areas, just in case.
What about health and safety?
- According to the UK Government road map, this kind of event WILL be allowed from 21stJune. So you’ll be one of the first to benefit!
- If Government policy changes and the event has to be cancelled, we will inform you by email as soon as we know this.
- The event will follow UK Government guidelines for England, on all health and safety issues. We may ask you to confirm that you have been vaccinated or recently tested for Covid, but you will not need to bring official documents or certificates. Only people known to thenetworkone and ICCO will be present.
We hope you can join us!
Cannes Condensed is not an official affiliate of the Cannes Lions International Festival of Creativity. The fully-digital Cannes Lions Live takes place from 21-25 June.